Saturday, May 5, 2012

St. George!

So.. I had a bike race in St. George April 28th. It was SO SO fun. The weather was perfect and I loved it. IT was 34 miles from town square out to the airport and back. So greg and I went up to St. George and were planning on camping in this awesome campsite up in the red rocks with tons of cool trails that have dino tracks, and indian.. stuff.. but unfortunately it was full! We were pissed. So we ended up finding a camp site by this big lake. It really sucked because the campsites were all next to each other and there was no trees for shade and just wasn't cool. Also, it was really really windy! The whole time we were there! But it was still fun we had tin foil dinners and made banana boats! (bananas stuffed with chocolates and candy! We used sugar free candy of course!) It was so fun. So we camped, hiked, rode bikes, and went to the temple. It was awesome. so here are some pictures!





No comments:

Post a Comment