So... Gregory lets me cut his hair. I have done it three times since we have been married. If anyone doesn't know Greg's head you will know he has A TON OF HAIR!!!!! thick thick thick. And I'm not talking buzz his hair or shave it. I have to give him an actual missionary haircut. So it has gone fairly well so far, but this last time I cut it I wasn't paying attention.. so I went to "blend" it, and for some dumb reason I took the plastic cutters off and just had the metal shaver part on the clippers and gave him a bald spot. it was bad.
Afterwards, Megan, Gregs sister who cuts hair proffesionally gave me a few tips on how to do it better, so we will see how it looks in a couple weeks. So wish me luck!
You two r the cutest! Love your blog! Miss u!
ReplyDelete